Friday, November 5, 2010

Outtake 2: The Draw Of The Meadow



Outtake for "You're The Reason I Come Home" Chapter 2: The Draw Of The Meadow

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6265695/2/




Alice & Jasper









Charlie's Picture



The Mason's



I Just love Clark Gable & all things "Gone With The Wind", ans when I came across this picture of him with that crooked grin,  I knew I had found Mr. Mason. For Mrs. Mason I used Alison Sudol, (yes, this is the same person Khar used in her fic "Emancipation Proclamation" if you haven't read this one it is a must, clear your schedules and don not read it in public, this is the best story, not just fanfiction, I have ever read!

LifeGem


This is an amazing way to remember your loved ones, I did have to bend the truth a little for the sake of the story, so it could move on, it usually takes 6-8 months not weeks to get your gem.



I chose this setting for the gem (yes it is "the heart of the ocean" that was used in "Titanic" but I thought it was just perfect for Bella's wedding gift from Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment