Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chapter 42: A Little Torture Never Hurt


The Promise Ring

Mistress B



The Toy




Do you want to play with some candles*?
Please do your research, and know what you are doing before jumping into any kind of sexual play!






Lords of Acid: Out Comes The Evil




When I was getting this ready to post I got an alert from twifans and checked it, one of the chicks in there posted this pic and I asked if I could use it because it was too perfect timing not to use it, thanks christine!







Now, for any of you who don't know, Rose is my prereader, but so much more, she is awesome, she swoops in when my story is lacking and adding things if its lagging, she is an amazing friend and I just wanted to thank her and let you all know, if you like the story, Rose deserves love too, thanks hun! Oh and she is the best pimp out there!

For my stroies and shit not the other kind of pimp, perverts, its ok though, I'm an admited pervert too, if y'all didn't already know that.

Much love to ya Rose! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment